Identity of car

Hi all, interested to find out what the car is that Stephen Fry drives in the ITV series "Kingdom". Light blue open-top, bit like a small bentley, anyone know what it is? Thanks. Badger.

Reply to
Badger

Badger ( snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Alvis TE21. TD21 was very similar but without the stacked lights.

They're bloody gorgeous, and I would *love* one...

Reply to
Adrian

Many thanks for that. Badger.

Reply to
Badger

Hmm. Lights from a Merc, grille from a Wolseley 1500. Looks like a bit of a bodge up to me. Maybe it's better in the flesh...

Ian

Reply to
Ian Johnston