Lucas Lens Number L704???????

Can anyone identify this lens, L704? it would be much appreciated. It is a rear lens from maybe a Ford.

Dixie

Reply to
dixie

Further to my request on this one. I have today been informed that it is a rear indicator/reflector lens for one of the Cambridge Farina types ie Austin, Morris, MG, Riley, Wolseley etc.

But can anyone tell me which one and what year?

Dixie4

Reply to
dixie

dixie ( snipped-for-privacy@wales.freeserve.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Probably all of 'em.

Reply to
Adrian

No, they are all different. But I'm not in a position to check which, having scrapped my 16/60 and disposed of the old catalogue.

Reply to
Chris Bolus

Might be worth a word with Earlpart

or NTG