Priming aluminium

Hi again, chums

I have a few small (50p) sized patches on my aluminium roof where the paint has not stuff properly. I can easily chip the paint off, and the metal underneath is very sound ... but what do I prime the patches with now?

Ian

Reply to
Ian Johnston

two part etch primer

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

: > I have a few small (50p) sized patches on my aluminium roof where the : > paint has not stuff properly. I can easily chip the paint off, and the : > metal underneath is very sound ... but what do I prime the patches : > with now? : >

: : two part etch primer

Ta.

Ian

Reply to