Re: Flag disposal...

quid on the table.....

Come on Stevie, I have updated your sig file for you below, just to remind you of what you said about Italian tat.

-- > Steve H 'You're not a real petrolhead unless you've owned an Alfa Romeo'

I also know that bits will have a tendancy to fall off, but despite all of this I still love them.

- Alfa 75 TSpark - Some parts have fallen off > Alfa 156 2.0 TSpark - Bits falling off soon !
Reply to
John & Lisa

Nothing's fallen off my Alfa - in fact when I have had some issues I've had top class and fast service from the Alfa dealer. My mate went to look at an MG Rover the other day - they wanted £1000 for a warranty.....

Reply to
cupra
[snip]

Why have you crossposted this rubbish to uk.rec.cars.classic?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

It's a publicity stunt! :-)

Best wishes all, Dave.