Re: Look out for "X636 VWV"

Its a green ford puma and the driver's name is: Susan Willer

> She reverses without using the mirror and drinks & drives > > > > >

GO AWAY

Reply to
John

By the way, I've reported him to his ISP and employer. Sorry but I'm sick of the idiot and his pathetic utterances.

J.

Reply to
John

Many of us already have. Doesn't seemed to have done any good though...

Reply to
Jonathan Halsall

Have to in my Daimler as it doesn't have any mirrors. :-D Probably not unique among uk.rec.cars.classic posters.

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Halsall

Surely a car of this age has to have a rear view mirror for the MOT?

Reply to
Dave Plowman

I'll concede to this...I don't think I use it much, if at all when reversing though.

Reply to
Jonathan Halsall

I must admit that when I was running that sort of car when it was current, one of the first things I did was to add wing mirrors.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

For months while I was doing it up I was terrified about driving without them and planned to fit some. But once I'd driven it a few times I found that the all round visibility's so good (in a Mk2/V8) you don't need them; just have to keep a look out when joining the motorways :-)

Reply to
Jonathan Halsall