Where to buy cellulose paint

Hi

I have finally got myself an old spitfire to restore.

I'm going to spray it with cellulose paint.

Can anybody point me in the right direction for suppliers of cellulose paints.

many thanks

Phil

Reply to
Phil Cousins

Ring Ken Burdekin 01298 814813, he supplies decent paint at reasonable price and will post anywhere. Advice also provided free! Usual disclaimer, no commercial connection just a satisfied customer.

Gaspode

Reply to
gaspode

Try: