Re: Parts Needed Urgently

Need a water pump, doors (rust free as possible), intercooler and carb for

> Mg Montego Turbo, email me if you can help or leave message on the forums of >
> ---------------------------------------------------------- > Vauxhall Enthusiasts - Visit the brand new site just for you. >
> MG Rover Enthusiasts - Visit the brand new site just for MG & Rover car > enthusiasts

With regard top the water pump, do you know the Quinton Hazel part no. I think I might have one, The part no I have is :QCP2182 Cant sem to get you on email Regards mrstix@by

Reply to
§ t î x

According to the Quinton Hazell manual it should be QCP2506 for 'Rover MG Montego 2.0i turbo, 10/84-07/89'.

QCP2182 is for Rover 216 1.6, Maestro 1.6, MG Maestro 1.6, Montego 1.6 etc.

I stress I don't know the cars concerned, you might be able to scoff loudly and shout "they're all the same, you fool". I am quoting from the QH catalogue.

HTH, Mike.

Reply to
Mike

OK, thanks Mike. Not the one...sorry.