Enquiry about mobile trader "Stellar"

I wonder if anyone knows this trader who claims to be K. Chilvers of Colchester? He was trading as "Stellar" at the Bromley Pageant of Motoring on 29th June where I purchased a cellphone battery.

Despite my arguing that the 3310 battery he sold me was incorrect for an

8310, he managed to convince me otherwise. On trying it in the phone back in Gloucester, it was obviously incorrect and was returned by recorded post with a covering letter, for replacement. As nothing was heard, I followed up with an invoice for a refund or replacement. Still nothing.

Can anyone assure me that this is a reputable trader, or should I just go ahead and issue a summons?

Reply to
Andy Luckman