Re: Rallies/Shows - Information?

In message Alex wrote: [snip]

Is there anybody out there doing comprehensive listings of the various >Rallies and Shows going on? >

Try this link Alex,

"

" Steve.

Reply to
Stephen Hull

Thanks, but this seems to be a bit northern-biased for me. I'm near London, and a day's outing to Yorkshire isn't really practical.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Couldn't find it on the website, but never mind.

Regards Alex, going to Rebourn rally tomorrow.

Reply to
Alex