Semaphore Indicators

Hi all

I have a pair of semaphore indicators that are surplus, they are in good order, i.e; chrome and lenses, and work too. How much are they worth? Sensible replies only please.

Regards

Paul

Reply to
Paul Tasker

Make of car might help???......

Reply to
Neil

Sit up and beg ford prefect 1939

Reply to
Paul Tasker

Paul Tasker ( snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Ask eBay.

Seriously.

Put 'em up on a 10 day listing on fleaBay with good piccies and a thorough description, start 'em at 99p, and let 'em find their value.

Reply to
Adrian

Not sure it does. Lucas ones were shared between many cars.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

When I was looking for some a couple of years ago they seemed to be between £5 and £50 each. Those in their own boxes for mounting outside the car were worth more than the inbuilt type. I had some given to me in the end.

I reckon that the people asking £50 could have them for quite a long time (I hope so anyway).

Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm

Checking "completed listings" shows a range from 10 pounds a pair to a staggering 82 pounds - twice, once for "brand new" VW beetle ones and once for s/h Splitscreen Minor ones. Average is about 30 quid a pair. Call them "Semaphore Indicators / Trafficators" so as not to miss anyone.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke