Silver Shadow I door?

Can anyone give me a ballpark estimate as to how much the rear passenger side door for a '66 Silver Shadow would be overseas, or a link to a breaker? My '66 was plowed into by someone running a red light - the front door and rear fender are salvageable, but the rear door is a lost cause. Here in the US, I've been quoted $2000 for the door (almost a third of what I paid for the car!), which strikes me as outrageous. I'm hoping it will be cheaper to have one shipped from the UK. Emanuel

Reply to
Emanuel Brown

Can't help on prices, but a couple of UK firms you might try:

Neither web site helps a great deal, but they're both reputable firms. Flying Spares were certainly breaking Shadows a couple of weeks ago when I was there.

-- Kevin Poole

********Use current month and year to reply (e.g. snipped-for-privacy@mainbeam.co.uk)************** B283EW, SA 1838, TC 8512, GAN3/48519, GAN4/63840, GHD5/324616 Tiltbed car transporter trailer hire - £25/ day. Near Derby. May even tow it for you.
Reply to
Autolycus