WTD - Door panels for Discovery TDi 200

I am looking for a drivers door panel and a rear door (tailgate) panel for a 1993 TDi 200 - white - the trim is in a brown / beige.

Does anyone have such items for sale

Can anyone point me in the direction of a breaker in the Midlands as my normal breaker says he now will not post out and so I have to look elsewhere.

If the worst comes to the worst does anyone have any idea how much new trim will cost?

Reply to
Al Stevenson

in article snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com, Al Stevenson at snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.SPAMTRAP.com wrote on 12/1/04 5:51 pm:

I know you can get the bits you are after at Rimmer Brothers - I wouldn't bother getting a plastic replacement one for the rear door if its anything like ours is. Its has a pocket in the back near the floor and ours has cracked and broken off from where the kids had had stuff on the floor. Bruce has cut out a replacement panel from a sheet of chequer plate he got from our local scrap yard.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley