Wanted: Good home for and Aging Cavalier V6

Ah right. Forgot the transverse in the Cav; I was thinking Omega. Oops!

Reply to
Chris Bolus

Thanks for the suggestion Bill. Will pass it on.

Cheers Mike 8-{>

Remove .co.uk from Reply To: address.

-=*=- Gravity is a harsh Mistress -=*=-

-=*=- The Tick -=*=-

Reply to
Mike Roberts

You could also try listing it through your local freecycle group:

BTW I would highly recommend freecycle for anybody who has items (of just about any nature) they want to get rid of.

___

Directory of call centre locations and consumer discussion of overseas call centres

Reply to
Janner