Ford v8 Pilot

Has anybody any idea where i can get bearings for the steering box on a

1948 v8 pilot
Reply to
dometrek

What sort of bearings? Most ball races etc can be matched by a good bearing supplier. I was told the strut bearings on my car were no longer available but found them easily by using such a supplier I found in Yellow Pages - and simply picked the closest one.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)