6X6 to a good home....

Looking at the winning bidder for David´s 10101, I suspect its gone to a good home.

Steve

Reply to
steve Taylor

Not Nige again I hope!

What's the link?

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Might be a different Martyn who's into 101s ;-) That's not Mr. Bailey's ebay ID unless of course he's set up another one.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Ebay item 270055995464

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

and suddenly become a huge fan of selling GHD hair straighteners.... :)

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Cheers mate!

Reply to
Nige

"Mark Solesbury" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net...

Never seen him curley though ;-)

Reply to
Lee_D

Yes, the buyer's item history doesn't look Martyn-ish to me! Odd coincidence I reckon.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Just wondered, you seem to be going through a spendy phase!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

True.... Thats a good point. Prolly knocking them out from the back of the 101 at weekends.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

I'm always going through a spendy phase!!

As tolerant as Jane is, i fear that could be a bridge too far!!

Reply to
Nige

I think Martyns id is martynbailey or summat like it. I bought a phone off him that had been run-over, sledgehammered & a penny coin!

Reply to
Nige

is that the one he filmed, and run over with the 101?

Wasnt it one of those early Erricson ones before Sony got em?

I also remember him going mad with a chain saw in the garden at something.....

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Well, at least you'd have somewhere to sleep when you got kicked out ;-)

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

I thought it was 101fc101 or similar, but i could be confused (too much 101 related stress at the moment!)

Reply to
Tom Woods

I already have matey!!! Morph!

Reply to
Nige

'Chill Winston'

Reply to
Nige

I keep remembering things that i still have to do before taking the truck for its MOT! It feels like it is never going to get there! My todo list is longer now than it was last night and i keep thinking of more things to add!!

Finish oil and filter change drill holes to connect fog light earth cables dig out enough wheelnuts to refit drivers wheel step fit wipers fill washer bottle cable tie eber exhaust to chassis so it doesnt drag on the road inflate tyres

Reply to
Tom Woods

Oh yeah, I forgot Morph had been made all camp!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

|| On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 19:29:24 -0000, "Nige" || wrote: || ||| Ian Rawlings wrote: |||| On 2006-12-17, Mark Solesbury |||| wrote: |||| ||||| and suddenly become a huge fan of selling GHD hair ||||| straighteners.... :) |||| |||| Yes, the buyer's item history doesn't look Martyn-ish to me! Odd |||| coincidence I reckon. ||| ||| ||| I think Martyns id is martynbailey or summat like it. I bought a ||| phone off him that had been run-over, sledgehammered & a penny coin! || || I thought it was 101fc101 or similar, but i could be confused (too || much 101 related stress at the moment!)

It's 101-101.

Reply to
Richard Brookman