Wanted series 2 Moggie

They did build a prototype with an H type body and 2CV mechanicals. Shelved because it couldn't make the incline through the gate to get out of the factory, or something like that.

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

Ian Dalziel ( snipped-for-privacy@lineone.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

G van... 2/3 scale H-van body, though. It's very cute. Looks like it should have pedals.

To be fair, it did have the 9bhp 375cc engine taken up to a whole 475cc, and about 14bhp IIRC.

Reply to
Adrian

Ahh... the infamous 'Mike Dean' one presumes? The same 'Mike Dean' who bigged it up with a certain 'Ken' only to invite Ken for a drink over the nonsense when 'Ken' turned up at his door?

You are a disgrace dean, if anyone would like to know the address of 'Mike Dean' please email me, I've been doing a little digging and have his full contact details, the runt may run but he cannot hide.

How's Michelle? Still doing tricks?

Reply to
drbrendon

Thailand too hot? :o)