Where has everyone gone??

Well, they are for caravan owners, aren't they?

Ian

Reply to
Ian Johnston

Oi! Caravan owners can manage reasoned discussion (well most of us can anyway!)

Reply to
Chris Bolus

Richard Porter realised it was Wed, 07 Feb 2007 11:58:17 GMT and decided it was time to write:

It's not the latest, I'll grant you that, but it's a classic and it does keep the house warm.

Reply to
Yippee

Well, I for one will be glad when usenet is dead and buried, along with all the anal beardy old fuckwits who use it.

Its your own stupid fault this is happening with your silly arguments and gripes about meaningless top posting, bottom posting, half-way up sliding up your arse posting, muppets like richard huelin add nothing of relevance to any group just constantly whinge about spam when his own complains are just spam. Yep, all your own fault, you have killfiles, you're all just to stupid to use them, you all act the big hardman flaming hiding from behind your monitor, in real life a face to face meeting theres not one of you big enough to say boo to a goose! Now you complain about it, hypocritical load of complete wasters, go and find a job the lot of you!

Reply to
Eddie van Laden

*plonk*
Reply to