Wtd. Car collection from High Peak to Rotherham?

Not sure if he's here but a guy collected me a MK1 Scirocco from darn sarf.

Need another collection doing if possible from the above asap or anyone else for that matter? :-)

Mark Senior.

Reply to
Mark S.

That'll be me!

Let me know exactly where from, whether it's straightforward (reasonable access to a car under 2 tonnes that rolls, no extra engines or the like) and I'll give you a price for doing it tomorrow, Friday, or Sunday. Best use the email address below.

Naah. No need :-)

Reply to
Autolycus

Just a quick thanks to Kevin for braving the freezing cold to sort my car collection/delivery out this morning.

Even helped push the scrap MK2 off the drive.

Very nice chap and a pleasure to deal with.

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.