WTD Viva Parts

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Allan Bennett saying something like:

I saw the 5000 line binary listed, but it didn't download unless I'd wanted it to. Not being particularly interested in a pic of his dick, I didn't bother.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

A tag like that would mean "not end of thread" if it meant anything at all.

Christ on a bike but you're the thickest tosser I've seen around here in some time. And the competition for that place has been fierce at times.

Reply to
Steve Firth