drivers side drain gutter chromw trim

Reply to
Paul Bottomley

Your car needs a driver front and rear?

Sorry, couldn't resist it :-)

Jim

Reply to
Jim Warren

well when the misses is in the back there are two drivers!!!

LOL

Reply to
Paul Bottomley

Nice one! LOL. Don't let her read that or you'll be in trouble.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Warren

I did and have a sore head as well as ears

Reply to
Paul Bottomley

Still wanted,

a whole drivers door,

a whole drivers (side!) rear door

wheel trims (HC steel 13" wheels)

Windshield rubber

open to offers on other tatt!!!

Reply to
Paul Bottomley

??

See if this helps:

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

I will post the way I want to post, no matter what SUGGESTIONS your faq has, If you cannot follow it then that's your loss....

I know what your rules are. Please accept that some people just don't want to follow the RULEZ as laid out in your faq, they just read the last message and then the top of the next and so on... I have for Years and never lost the thread yet... Maybe your inexperienced, anal or just bored with life, whatever the story don't bother to reply, your killfiled as I just don't need s**te in my life from some net police troll.

Reply to
Paul Bottomley

Fuck's sake, Paul, if you must try and have a rant about top posting (which isn't an FAQ thing, it's a Usenet thing), at least learn English.

It's /you're/, not your.

Otherwise, carry on. Top posting is the usenet equivalent of walking up the down escalator; it's not harming anyone, but you look thick as mince, especially when you can't use a contraction properly ;)

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick

Seems to me that the 's**te' in your life (your term) is self-generated... your unneccesary rant against a perfectly sensible and logical approach to usenet usage serves only to support that sentiment. And with a name like Bottomley, I would have thought avoiding terms like 'anal' would be the order of the day.

Or is your insistance on top-posting a psychological reaction against anything bottom related?

Allan Bennett Not a fan of s**te-stirrers

Reply to
Allan Bennett

Richard mate thanks for ya comments, if I don't spell good, so what? Its the message not the medium.

In fact you were able to understand what I was saying even though it was misspelt and top posted .... one would conclude therefore that the message is effective.....

We are digressing all I wanted was some Viva parts which I know have thanks to those kind people that replied with offers.

Reply to
Paul Bottomley

well your certainly doing some s**te stirring !!!! LOL

But if that's what makes you happy?

Reply to
Paul Bottomley

"Paul Bottomley" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

I'm sorry, but that particular tag doesn't seem to be supported round here.

You really *are* as thick as mince, as Richard so eloquently put it, aren't you?

If not thicker.

Reply to
Adrian

Not my loss sunshine, I will just killfile you. It will be your loss because few will respond to your upside down, untrimmed spew.

Not mine and not rules. Just the most effective way to communicate which is after all, why we are here.

Please accept that some people just don't want

That's well known. There are always some sections of communities who are too selfish to consider other contributers.

So go to *any* upside down, untrimmed mess on Google that you haven't seen before. Tell me what the posting refers to. Get someone to read it out loud to you, as a text reader would. Now does it make *any* kind of sense? So how would the partially sighted be able to help you with your enquiry?

A further point: YOU might have the benefit of broadband unmetered connections. How about those who don't, or who use GPRS connections? Why should they have to pay for your selfishness?

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Cancel the bit - why should anyone concern themselves with

*your* rules when you show total lack of civility or compliance with sensible guidelines drafted for the benefit of the majority?

Allan Bennett Not a fan of rule-mongers

Reply to
Allan Bennett

May I suggest that you just ignore people who post in the way you don't like?

It's just a pain to keep seeing your repetitive posts.

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Deluxe 1964 Austin Mini Super Deluxe
(cars on website)

Reply to
Howard Rose

I do killfile the terminally inconsiderate, but otherwise it's a service to the clueless to help with the link to the guidelines..

It pains me that some are too selfish to consider others. If you must post upside down AT LEAST TRIM TO CONTEXT. It costs £2.35 a Mb to download untrimmed irrelevance. All because of your laziness.

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

like this?

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Deluxe 1964 Aust>>>
Reply to
Howard Rose

Then may I suggest that you send a friendly *email* to the offending poster rather than leaving the rest of us to download your extra nonsence?

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Deluxe 1964 Austin Mini Super Deluxe
(cars on website)
Reply to
Howard Rose

You really are inconsiderate - to the whole group. Not to me, though, cos my software is configured to eliminate such crap.

Perhaps, now that you will have made yourself unpopular with many on this group, it would be a good idea for you to have your LOLs elsewhere.

Let's hope that everyone will use the killfile facility, thus losing you the benefits of the whole group in the future.

Allan Bennett Not a fan of telling offs

Reply to
Allan Bennett