Latest threads in Classic Cars - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Classics out and about
Probably related to the season, but it's been nice seeing so many classics on the road over the last few weeks, including: Daimler 2.5 V8 Rover P4 (not sure about the sand over orangey-mud colour...
9
9

free 1964 sprite 400 caravan
As it says 1964 sprite 400 caravan free to good home. Small and light,4 Berth, still towable, cupboards ok but needs some TLC. Seams are a bit leaky and consequently damp is getting in. Definately...

Austin Heally Sprite distributor fit problem
Hi All I've got a MK1 Austin Heally Sprite with a Morris Minor 1100 engine and a Maxi distributor. I can't get it started althought it used to go. Is there a correct orientaton of the rotor arm for #1...
5
5

Weber DGV problems(new) on Spitfire
The deal: New Weber DGV 32/36, manual choke & 4-2-1 header on a '79 Spitfire(USA). I hooked everything up, checked for leaks(none), but it doesn't wish to idle. Symptoms: If I start it up, it fires,...
1
1

VW
For sale VW Beetle 1303 S, 1973, 100270 miles engine (1600) and gear box fine, body ok but need a bit of TLC, last MOT Jan 2002, runs fine just done 200 miles no problems. email me for more details....

Older Jag Revisited
Thanks for the advice to those who gave it - 4.0 Sovereign now purchased and on its way to me as we speak. Doesnt have the handbook though - anyone on here either have a spare one or alternatively are...
3
3

Austin 10 identification
I am picking up an Austin 10 in the next few days. It has been kept garaged for the last ten+ years and appears to be in fairly good condition. Is there any way to identify what model and year it is?...
3
3

Re: What does it do?
Its the heater control , its not a dial and DO NOT TOP POST !
26
26

Re: Anyone need Marina bits?
where is it and is it a 1300, 1700 or 1800, pray?
8
8

FA A Set Of 4 13" Ford RS 7 Spoke Alloys
On Ebay at: Nigel

Re: Rover P5 Mk1 - Very expensive exhaust system. HELP!
forget it, straight thru pipe cherry bomb on end and spend rest on a wicked sound system with 2 12inch subs and 500w amplifier
5
5

1958 Cadillac, 1954 Kaiser, 1953 Buick... Etc....
Into Old AMERICAN Cars?... I have a bunch of FREE pics... No pop ups, no banners, nothing... Just car pics..... ENJOY... And, if you like it, be sure to tell a friend..... I've had over 2,000 visitors...

Sunbeam Imp for sale
Gentlemen, I have a metallic green 1967 Sunbeam Imp Sport for sale, it has been off the road for several years and will require work. The engine is seized. I bought it from my wife's aunt estate when...

Reliant Scimitar Coupe - cooling issues...
Hi A freind of mine has recently acquired a 1967 Reliant Scimitar coupe fitted with the 3 litre V6 engine. Whilst he is very happy with the car, he is continually bugged by what appears to be a very...
11
11

P5 P6 spares FS
I'm afraid I haven't got photos of all the parts as my mate has most of them stored! But have a look at for the V8 spares page, I have lots of pre 76 V8 heads, a rope seal crank etc... stuff that...