Advice

Hi,

I am selling a brand new 2010 Corvette ZR1 3ZR and would like advice on how to best reach the Corvette buying market.

All ideas welcome.

Thanks, Ethan

Reply to
Eitan Segal

buy a chevy dealership ?

Reply to
kickstart

buy a chevy dealership ?

One would think that a dealer would have put together a better ad than that, very sloppy. Looks like he was fishing for a bloated price offer. We had a dealer that was able to get one of the first Ford GT

40s and his asking price was $250,000, dealer that bought him out of bankruptcy move it in days.

Advice; Don't quit your day job.

Reply to
Dad

Using that copyright picture could be a problem also.

Reply to
JimH

It appears that you work for a dealer. There are publications most dealers subscribe to that can sell the ZR1 at a price or the better weekly car magazines such as Hemmings or Autoweek,

Reply to
TomR

Gotta be cheaper ways than that!"

Reply to