Any dealers stocking new C7s yet?

Has anybody actually seen a C7 at a dealer location for sale?

Will not be in "stock" until this fall, maybe Sept. but most likely Oct. Don't look for one sitting on the lot until next year unless we have a financial meltdown before then.
On 5/18/2013 11:30 PM, Dad wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I have been checking around my local area and the dealers all seem to be pretty clueless about delivery dates. They immediately switch to 2013 C6 inventory (I have a C6 already!) and ask if I would consider trading for a new 2013.........
Looks like it will be a little longer wait than I expected.
Smarty wrote:

Supposedly someone in my workplace has one on order...I hope it's not red...
--
- Rufus