Anyone added a Greenwood Wing?

Hi all; I have a 90 c4 targa top. I am going to have it repainted this year and I would like the looks of a low profile wing like the Greenwood package had. I was planning to buy one from one of the reputable suppliers like Corvette America or Ecklers. The question is how difficult of a job am I getting into. I have very good mechanical abilities but I can be impatient at times. I am also a bit of a perfectionist. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks Ron

Reply to
hyflyer

Ask one of those dealers to email you the installation manual.

Reply to
Lone Wolf