Are there any Big Car Shows/Drag Races for the Southwest in Dec ?

Im taking a long RV trip to the Southwest for the entire month of Dec. and Ill be going thru Missouri, Arkansas, southern Texas, southern New Mexico and southern Arizona --- does anyone know of any worthwhile big Car Shows or Drag Racing events during this time of the year in these States ?? Thanks, Dave

Reply to
Dave in Lake Villa

Check out

We're down right now because of storm damage, but the word is they'll be back up around the 17th. Al

Reply to
Big Al

Ok. Ill check it out. Thanks Al

Reply to
dave

Good riddance

Why not check out a few gay bars?

They have drag shows there!

Reply to
Flakey714

LMAO!!! I didn't know that the gay community had drag races! But I'm afraid to ask what kind of race it is! Still laughing!!!

Reply to
StingRay

I promised this group not to stalk dimwited davie 'round 'ere no mos.

BUT this one was just too good to pass up..K

Reply to
Flakey714

Reply to
RicSeyler

Good riddance

Why not check out a few gay bars?

They have drag shows there! LMAO!!! I didn't know that the gay community had drag races! But I'm afraid to ask what kind of race it is! Still laughing!!!

Reply to
StingRay

Reply to
RicSeyler