Battery change

I currently have a 2001 Z06 corvette and I need to change the battery. I was wondering if this was something I could do myself, like on normal cars, or if I need to bring the car in to a dealer to have them do it? I would rather do it myself, but if I have to resync the keys and everything afterwards then it would just be easier to bring it to them. Does anyone know if this needs to be done? Thanks beforehand!

Charlie

Reply to
JetWhiz

No biggie, you'll have to reset the clock and the radio presets.

Reply to
Dad

It is not a bid deal. I finally ditched the useless Delco AGM and have not had any battery issues since installing a Wall Mart Everstart. The price was right, the cranking amps are good and the best part is the warranty and you can always find a Wall Mart open.

I went through four of the useless Delco AGM batteries and will never buy another Delco battery.

aRKay

2001 BK/bk/6spd Coupe
Reply to
aRKay

I bought the best battery I could find cause I didnt want to change it more than once. On the 94 all you need is a nice flat open end wrench to take side fender off. was not as easy as dropping one in a pickup but certainly doable (and the only way to do it)

Reply to
RS

well hello RS...

Reply to
'Key

Thanks for the heads-up. I must be lucky. I've had the original battery since I bought my vette at the end of 2000. I drive it year round in New Hampshire. No problems with the battery whatsoever.

Jason Pewter 2001 C5 Coupe

Reply to
Jason