C5 External Temp Sensor

My 2000 external temperature sensor display seems to be a bit erratic. Sometimes, it seems to be working fine, then others it reads 48 degrees (when the outside temp is in the 70's). I just got the car, so maybe I'm just not used to the function.

BTW, this is my first Vette, and I love it! Other than the minor issue noted above, the car is perfect (in my view, anyway) Only

30,000 miles on it

thanks, Steve

Reply to
redranger69