Peugeot 406 mk1 External temp. display

Hope someone can help; I have just bought 1996 406 glx with the seperate radio display. My car displays external temperature fine, but in ºF!! Any ideas on how to change it to ºC?? I can find nothing in the manual and there doesnt seem to be any controls to alter it ??!

Cheers!!!

Reply to
webceetee_bandit

I would love to know also. its very annoying isn't it with the a/c showing in 'C and outside in 'F, I have had the display apart there are a few switches on unit, non of which change the display temp. Thanks

Reply to
andys406

Think I can help you guys. To convert the display to celcius pull out the earth lead at terminal 8 on the back of the multi-display!

Reply to
StevieWonder

StevieWonder, you're a genious. This has been niggling me for 4 years since I had the car. ~I'd tried all sorts.

Just to clarify, i disconnected the wire from the 8th pin from the left (NOT the wire with the tiny number 8 by it!)

No need to reply. Many thanks!

Jim

Reply to
Jimbo2005