That makes me sad :(

------------------------------------ Mike Mangione

xblazinlv

Reply to
Bob I

what makes you sad ?

Reply to
'Key

You know, I went to this site out of curiosity and chuckled at a few stupid fender benders. And then I saw a few where someone obviously died. You know what? That's sick. Our society thinks looking at someone's death machine is ok but goes bonkers at Janet Jackson's boob at the Super Bowl.

On the other hand, it was sorta like the "Blood on the Asphalt" movies that we saw in drivers ed. Maybe it's meant to slow you down.

Later, Ed

Reply to
Spud