Something curious....

Some remodelling...

http://67.19.177.10/newphotos/weird/weird686.jpg

Reply to
Barspeed and his magical Mini'

Opps, add .htm after the first one....

Reply to
Barspeed and his magical Mini'

"The unidentified driver of the Huey Trucking tractor trailer told the Portsmouth Herald he was driving the full load of wood from Templeton, Mass., to Maine when the tiny red Mini Cooper "came over the hill really fast." "

"... tiny..."? and "...really fast..."?

can this be taken seriously...? :-)

Pedro

Yes, it can be taken the seriously, the driver realised his mistake in buying the car in the first place and had to turn to the bottle....

Barspeed and his magical Mini'

Had this person been driving an older mini, they would be dead.

Reply to
Madmax

Looking at the picture the cars bonnet is a mess, if it had been a classic Mini would have just been the matter of dented grill and smashed headlight and not a complete bonnet which would cost 20 times as much! This reminds me of Claus heimerman or whatever, he was BMW's test driver doing a 3 series demo in NZ when he did a 360 x 360, a what? He was showing off like many BMW drivers do and ended up turning it over, at the time is was the only 3 series touring in NZ, what a BMW muppet!

Barspeed and his magical Mini'

Looks like you have been reading my posts after all. Sucka! If it was a older mini, he would have definitely been killed. You really have quite an imagination.

Reply to
Madmax

Well if I had to live with a BINI I'd be drunk and suicidal most of the time too! LOL

Taffy

message

------------- Get FREE newsgroup access from

Taffy

Your telling us that you act this way, naturally?

Reply to
Madmax

This guy did...

Barspeed and his magical Mini'