Atlanta Service - non dealer

Can anyone suggest good service shops in the Atlanta area? A good reference in Gwinnett County would be optimal.

Thanks

Reply to
Percival

I have used Christian Brothers in Suwanee. They are on PIB next to Brusters ice cream. Not the cheapest but they do decent work. There is also a Japenese Auto Repair shop down PIB on the left but I have not tried them. Finding a good shop is challenging. I have used CB to replace the main serpentine belt, flush the trans fluid and replace the fuel filter. They also changed one of the individual coils when it went bad a year or so ago.

My Max has 137,000 on her and she runs fine. I use Mobil 1 and do the basic PM myself. Changed plugs last week in about 30 minutes. I also met a gut at QT that has a '95 Max with 242,000 on it and the only thing he has done, besides PM, is replace the alternator. I love my car!!!!!!!

Reply to
Racer X