Hard shifting into 3rd a problem with C5, others?

I tried hard shifting a C5 ('99) 6-speed manual under full acceleration into

3rd gear a few times. I always had a difficult time. It was frustrating. I couldn't do it right. Are there others who can say the same about C5. Or is this a common thing more to any Vettes more in general than just the C5. It definitely screwed up the thrill, more than once. I am a right hander to begin with, about 5-9-1/2", fairly strong male. Is this a design flaw? It was as if the gate was only designed to be pushed directly forward, and not a direct shove which naturally comes out straight from your shoulder which would be at an angle to the front to rear vector of the car.
Reply to
bent

I should have stated that more or less I am suspicious that this is a definite design flaw- I know, shhh.

Reply to
bent

More or less: Really!

And, which parts/drawing numbers seem to be flawed ?

One more time -- I understand the issue was at WOT but, what's the status of CAGS on this car?

Reply to
PJ

"PJ" wrote

its not my problem, just curious

stock

Reply to
bent

Perhaps you should ask Ranger over on Corvette forum. He's probably hit

3rd harder and more often than most drivers.

bent wrote:

Reply to
Bob I

which forum?