I bought my Camry today !

Well, I decided to try another dealer and I'm glad I did! Drove 12 miles and saved $3800 !!! Also found that this dealer doesn't pussyfoot around, they know that your there not to be manipulated but there to buy a car, non of this "If I give you a good deal are you ready to buy today?" kind of crap! NO, I'M HEAR BECAUSE I HAVE TIME TO WAIST and I thought I would go through the drudgery of listing to you try to manipulate me into signing for a new car before I can check to see if your giving me a deal !!!

The original dealer offered me $9,800 trade for my 03 Accord, the other dealer gave me $12000 trade in. Then they reduced the price I wanted for a car with a moon roof and other accessories. I walked out with saving $3800. This made my day big time!

Thanks to all for your advice, I'm out of here now, have to go see if the beauty is still ok in the garage :-)

Oh, before I go, I signed up for one of those sites where you can save big money by having a dealer who is in their network call you back. DON'T WAIST your time, the dealer who wouldn't deal with me was the one who ended up calling me and telling me how great a deal they were going to give me. We had words.

Rich

Reply to
CamryMan