Meguiars spray on wax ??

I don't recall who I talked to. But the number I called was

1-800-725-3296
Reply to
Andy

RicSeyler

LOL Tech Support for Dish Soap!

Reply to
RicSeyler

Easy number to find, what did he/she/recording say? The next person/recording may say something very different, so share your wealth of knowledge gleaned from the call.

Their reply to me was that it hadn't been tested for that so they don't recommend it, understandable and a safe answer. They do make a soap that can be used under the Mr. Clean label. Again the makeup of the 2 can't be compared as easily as the results can. Dawn is fine.

What did you say your Corvette was? Just a question you should be able to answer with some fact and no hearsay.

Reply to
Dad

that is where you got your "facts" ? as you said, "geeze" :-)

I really think ya need to change the subject. you're not getting very far with this one :-)

Reply to
'Key

Have you even been reading this tread..geeze

Reply to
Andy

Nope, doing it just like you do.

Reply to
Dad

Yea, the Mr. Clean soap is for the Mr. Clean Car Wash Kit. I have one. And that soap is completely different than Dawn. It has a sheeting agent in it. And actually leaves a narly film on your car. I use the Mr. Clean thingie just for the Deionizing filter in it. Not with the crappy soap.

Reply to
RicSeyler

After reading this whole thread, I wonder if you really ever got a definitive answer ???

Reply to
No Vette Yet

gee, Thanks Dad :-)

Reply to