need recommendations for C5 Brake pads

I'm changing front brake pads what should i use?

Reply to
vam

Bob I

and, your tolerance for accelerated rotor wear (which you can factor into Bob's "cost" category)

-- PJ '89 Hookercar '02 6-spd e-blu coupe

Reply to
PJ

Ok, I'll bite. I drive agressively. On highway and paved county roads. Cost is not a consideration. Brake dust is ugly, but acceptable. But I hate the low speed squeal of factory brake pads on my '04 Z06. Any alternatives?

Ed

Here's day old discussion

Bob I

Er' make that month old discussion.

Reply to
Bob I

Thanks for the link. This is the info I've been wanting.

Ed

Reply to
Spud

I put these on my C5

set up, stops fantastic and plenty of dustno squeaks

kickstart

Reply to
Kickstart