Re: concerns before buying

If you are splitting cents/per mile as a concern of buying

>a Vette, you just might not be Vette material........ >Not that a Vette is anything unusual in the cost per mile >category, just an off-the-wall concern for a Sports Car/Driving >Enjoyment purchase. > >No flame intended, I promise. :-) >

None taken and you make an excellent point. Actually I'm more concerned with reliability but I didn't make my orig post sound that way so your reply was IN LINE.

I guess I'm afraid of American cars since my last American car owned was a '86 Caprice. Beautiful looking, pampered and detailed often but in the shop about every 2 months. I don't want to repeat that.

thanks for the reply.

Reply to
Ken

I think I know where your coming from. Just to put your mind a little more at ease, Vettes '93 up C4, C5, C6 aren't any more prone for repairs than any other American build auto.

It's not like buying a Ferrari when you plan dealer visits just like you plan oil changes. :-)

Keep the oil changed, fluids up and not abuse it and it will be as trouble free and any other normal car and actually get you a little better mileage than most. (stay>

Reply to
RicSeyler