Re: Europe Loves The Mustang

Is your point that the Chinese are going to throw T-Bills at our ships?

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Well Chief you tell me how the Chinese have any force projection of power outside of a land war in Asia. At the height of their power, the fUSSR didn't want to take on the United States in a strategic military battle. What makes you think the Chinese can do it with a fraction of the power?

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Unfortunately he also never tires of foisting off on us his empty headedness and stupidity.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

How about taking this entire thread to alt.idjuts.babble? Grow up!

-- Vandervecken

Reply to
Vandervecken

"An uneven lot can be turned into an asset with only a few cement blocks. Notice the strategic placement of blocks holding up the back end of this fine example of "trailer bending." Placing more blocks in the center of the home would destroy its gentle curve and completely spoil the striking effect. Trailer bending is also practical; spills flow to the lowest point in the trailer. This not only saves clean-up time but also makes it easy to feed the dogs. As a side note, the beer can and cigarette carton yard ornaments add colorful garden whimsy."

AAAHAAAAHAAAAA!!! YOU'RE KILLING ME !!!

*Webzpider*

Homo AmericAnus : N onthinking R ectumsniffing A nthropoids

Reply to
Webzpider

This from a confused *ugly* old woman who likes to be called "Ken"??

You it would seem...

Reply to
the guvnor

They like us Euros.

Reply to
the guvnor

If Europe " loves the Mustang " it's because it's cheap.

Guv lives in a dream world. It's not his fault though, dreams are all they've got left after we took their empire.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

How would you know?

Reply to
America the Beautiful

Fifth. Africa is fourth.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

I never got the memo.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

Reply to
Kenshlock de la Fehrêtte

Better do a wee bit more research before you shoot your fingers off on the keyboard.

Do an online search, nothing fancy, just check out the ICBM status, nuke warhead status, submarines, surface navy, and airplanes..... there's other stuff, but that'll do.

Reply to
Joel Jacobs

Are you limited to flippant answers, or are you really so naive as to not understand the significance of China owning so much of our debt?

Reply to
Joel Jacobs

I have to agree, but children play were they want to some times. In this case cross posting to some fairly useless sites.

Reply to
Dad

I don't have to use google, Chief. China has NO Submarine status at all. They have ONE submarine missile boat called the Xia. This submarine has never been more than a harbor queen. In it's entire existence it has deployed ONCE to test fire a submarine launch missile. The rest of it's existence its sat in it's home port at Jianggezhuang. They have 18 ICBM's with questionable capability of reaching the US considering their long history of design flight failures. Their surface navy is a joke. Nothing better than a destroyer sized force with cruise missiles. Two years ago they sent their first surface ship on it's first around the world cruise. ONCE. Our attack submarines could wipe out their entire navy probably before they left Chinese territorial waters. They have little ASW capabilities to track our subs. Bombers and planes? None that can reach the US. The Chinese have no force projection outside of their territorial region. And China will never be a Hyperpower without a global force projection of power.

To recap:

  1. China has no credible ballistic submarines. The one they have is not operational.
  2. China has 18 ICBM's with questionable capabilities.
  3. China has a surface Navy with no aircraft carriers other than the one they bought from Russia and they've done nothing with it. They don't even have planes to go on the carrier. They have destroyers and frigates with old technology.
  4. China has no strategic nuclear bomber force. NONE.

You may be retired from the USN but you're an idiot. What were you a Yeoman or a Boatswain's Mate? You don't know anything about nuclear deterrent and it sounds like you really should stick to worrying about setting your Sea and Anchor detail and leaving the details of global strategic defense to the experts.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

I posed a military question, a NAVAL question. Obviously you're incapable of responding to the question, Chief Petty Officer.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Whatever Whiskers, whatever

Reply to
Kenshlock de la Fehrêtte

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 15:06:38 GMT, the guvnor wrote something wonderfully witty:

Wasn't for quality reasons that's for sure. It isn't just the procurement price either, it is the on-going maintenance costs. Expensive as hell to keep most European high-end cars on the road while maintaining the regular maintenance schedule.

Anyhow if you wait around long enough the Japanese will rip-off any innovation you can come up with anyway, improve it and sell it cheaper.

Reply to
ZombyWoof