Re: Need HELP

>> Who is the one that most often likes to make 6-10 contentless replies >> to ONE post? >> > >It's not like someone has a gun to your head FORCING you to read every >single one...

But he loves the"OT" in so many cases .

"How true. However, no one would argue Ford vs. Lambourghini or Chevy vs.Ferrari."

Hi Dan,

I'd argue that the Z06 Corvette represents better value than a Ferrari. I believe it's also faster than the closest Ferrari to the Z06 Corvettes price range. Could be wrong.

Jon Banquer Phoenix, Arizona ]

Reply to
Cliff

Buy what you like, idiots like you lot argue about 'jack-shit' people who buy and drive Ferraris 'know' why

Let the yanks do what they want, including creating world war 3, 911?

Every yank deserved one.

Reply to
Nuff job with da wogga

It's a gearstick, not a shifter, now politely go 'f*ck off and die' scum.

Reply to
q2uert