Strange but True

Hi all,

Have just seen the episode where the Simpson's go to Africa..........and what were they driving a series III safari!

There seems to be lots of Landrovers popping up on the TV at the moment, what do you think?

Rickon

Reply to
Rickon Nye

"Rickon Nye" wrote

Is there one in tomb raider 2? I haven't seen it yet...

The best SIII I saw was in a jackie chan film - I think it was 'who am I?', right at the start (although the rest of the film was pretty poor). It does a fair bit of bouncing around before being blown to bits...

Reply to
Joe

dont remember the rover, but remember how awful the movie was. almost made me throw up.

sadly tomb-raider has switched in the new film to a jeep. heaven forbid. i am not joking, i read about it just recently.

Reply to
samuel mcgregor

Probably because the original TR vehicle is on public display at Gaydon, where they were unwilling to allow it to be loaned out in case of damage....!

Reply to
Llandrovers!