Re: "Skip Shift" elimination in 1993

I want to eliminate the 1st to 4th "Skip Shift" in my 1993 six speed. Does

> anyone have experiance with this? Will it scew up anything else? Thanks

I have a '92 6-speed. It is trivial to do. Jack up the left side of the car and unplug the skip-shift connector from the transmission. The "1-4" light will still come on, but it won't affect the driveability or anything else.

Reply to
Kevin J. Phillips