Secuirty Light Stays On

Reply to
RicSeyler

a good locksmith shouldn't have to measure anything. should be able to just do tell the bitting just by looking at the key..

my2¢

Reply to
'Key

more interesting is that a good locksmith can look at the old key, hand file a key to the correct bitting without the use of a code cutter and do it without measuring anything. the skill comes with many years of making keys..

g'day

-- "Key"

Reply to
'Key

Hmmm, Maybe you've hit on something. I think I'm probably paying for some "showmanship." $$$$$ HEHEHE $$$$$

PJ

Reply to
PJ

probably not. many locksmiths do have to have the assistance of machines and measuring equipment. either way, its not "showmanship." it takes many years of training and experience to master any profession. it also takes major investment $$$$$'s in training, tools & equipment, insurance, parts, licensing etc...

g'day to ya

Reply to
'Key

(not sure if it has all ready been answered.. and too lazy to check.. :P)

But there is some feature.. I believe its like securelock.. or passlock.. or someth> The security light on my '98 has recently started to stay on after I start

Reply to
-->Jonathan!