Spun Bearing?

A knock appeared in my 350/350HP 69 this morning when I first cranked it. No problem the day before when I parked it. It started within 5 seconds when I first cranked it. My first thought is a bearing. Anyone else ever experienced this? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Land

Spun bearings happen most often on a cold start. Eliminate any other sources of a knock (flex plate, etc). It could be time for a rebuild.

Steve Land wrote:

Reply to
The Reverend Natural Light