weatherstipping info

Incase anyone is interested wilcox is listed on ebay motors parts with ther 7 piece weatherstripping for many years of the vette for 385.00. This is the same set I mentined I had bought earlier. Later Ron

Reply to
hyflyer

I can concur this since I just ordered mine today. $385 from Wilcox or $499 from Ecklers, take your pick.

Emtpy3

Reply to
Empty3

does Wilcox have a url ?

Reply to
'Key

Not really like one would imaging, but I did find this:

The best thing to do is callthem. I talked to "Norm" and he was personable as well as knowledgeable.I got the phone number from Ron and match it to this website by searchingfor the phone, Wilcox, and Corvette. Empty3

Reply to
Empty3