Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FS: 1991 Collect-A-Card "Vette Set" (1953-1991) Chevrolet Corvettes 100-Card Set
1991 Collect-A-Card "Vette Set" (1953-1991) Chevrolet Corvettes 100-Card Set I have for sale the 1991 Collect-A-Card "Vette Set" (1953-1991) Chevrolet Corvettes 100-Card Set. The set includes full...

New fluid leak
I have a 2001 with 68K. It has suddenly started to drip fluid near the differential, dead center on the floor. The fluid looks and feels much like power steering fluid, no color at all, but oily to...
5
5

Winter
Don't know about the rest of you, but it's been a fairly ugly winter here (if Floridian Ric Seyler is still lurking, I don't want to hear it). I have the car on battery tender, but it's still good to...
8
8

Laser Detection
So Friday I drove the '08 Z06 Vette to Napa to meet up with the wife who?s there on work. I had just purchased a new Garmin 1490 gps and a Whistler radar/laser detector at Costco. I was in a hurry, so...
2
2

Bagging car for storage
Hey all, I have a C6 that I store for the summer while away. I have been just leaving it with a car cover in a carport (in San Diego) with a battery tender and things have gone fairly well except for...
4
4

***PING*** DAD*** a little help please!
I have a 90 c4 6 speed. Im at my place in Florida for the winter and all my mauals are back in Maryland. Yesterday my "change oil light" came on and for the life of me I cant remember how to reset it....
5
5

What would you do?
Car is 1996 Corvette with LT1 engine. Codes are P0131, P0134, and P1133. I plan on changing the O2 sensor but which one? I think I know which one, but just to be sure that's all I'm saying. Let's see...
1
1

C4 rear hatch weatherstrip
OK, one of my Christmas wishes was granted and I got new weatherstrip for the hatch. Any suggestions on the install? Seems to be fairly straightforward from what I've been able to find online, but it...
4
4

What is GM thinking
Cars that old people drive: Buick, Cadillac, Corvette Cars that poor people drive: Chevrolet Cars for the rest of us from GM: None What is GM thinking! Vito
4
4

Re: Back window install
Nope, you're pretty much on track. Be aware that the rope seal comes in different diameters and you should have better luck with the proper diameter. It's held in pretty much just like the windshields...

Back window install
Hey guys and gals, I have a 1976 corvette with T-tops I'm restoring. How is the back window held in? Is it just held in by the seal and the plastic rear window molding? Am I missing something??...
1
1

C5 headlights -
Merry Christmas all. Either I am getting older or the headlights on my C5 seem to be too dim for me. It is especially troublesome on the low-beam side. It looks like the beam is "hitting" the road...
8
8

C5 Replacement Tires
Goodyear Eagles need to be replaced and Discount Tire suggested the Michelin Pilot A/S run flats for my C5. Anybody tried them? The Goodyear Eagles are really noisy.
5
5

'Stocking stuffer' for Christmas
It's winter and my 'senior brain' is allowing keyless-entry fobs to be left in garment pockets rather than being hung on the hook in the kitchen. Now it's, "which coat did I have on when...." Or...
1
1

original factory brochures
This is a web-site featuring the original factory brochures for nearly every American car you have ever owned. Pick the manufacturer, the year and the model. Enjoy!