1989 dodge ram van with 360 wont fire

i have a 1989 dodge ram van 350 with a tbi equipped 360 and i am getting no spark, any suggestions, coil has been checked and new coil placed on vehicle still with no spark

Reply to
Mark Miller

getting voltage to the coil?

in both start and run ?

no spark, any suggestions, coil has been checked and new

Reply to
rob

i checked the wires going to the coil and i am definantly getting power to the coil let me know what you think, tia mark miller

Reply to
Mark Miller

during start? or run ?

the coil let me know what you think, tia mark miller

Reply to
rob

Reply to
Mark Miller

check it when the key is in the START position

have bween told that there is a sensor inside the

Reply to
rob