eng light

i have a 2001 neon about 52,000 miles the eng light came on i took it to my mech. for a tune-up new wires and plugs. two weeks later eng lights back on so he on a new coil pack again eng light back on and misfiring

Reply to
theblackpiper

And you really need us to tell you to go to another mechanic that can read the diagnostic code, and fix your car properly?

Reply to
David

I'm a Firefighter-Medic and a Piper' Not a mechanic. That why I'm here looking for help And not spending a lot of money thanks

Reply to
theblackpiper

get the air filter replaced, if it wasn't done as part of the 'tune-up'. ...i'm just recalling what the protege5's are like * i know this is a dodge group, no flames please*, and what some newer cars are like with everything so computerized.. anyway.. that's my input. and it's cheap to do.

Reply to
ArchTaib