1997 Intrepid Transaxle Venting

Hello Group, On my 1997 Intrepid I noticed 2 very short hoses coming from the top of the transaxle with plastic (rubber) caps on them. As I was changing the engine I knocked one of the caps off and can't find it. I expect the Chrysler Dealer can fix me up with a new one, but I am wondering what these are and what the caps are for. I kind of think it is some sort of vent tubing but am unsure....

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve