1997 Intrepid Transaxle Venting

Hello Group, On my 1997 Intrepid I noticed 2 very short hoses coming from the top of the transaxle with plastic (rubber) caps on them. As I was changing the engine I
knocked one of the caps off and can't find it. I expect the Chrysler Dealer can fix me up with a new one, but I am wondering what these are and what the caps are for. I kind of think it is some sort of vent tubing but am unsure....
Thanks, Steve
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.