I have a 1999 Dodge Caravan Sport with 45k miles on it... excellent
condition. I'm having a problem with my Horns, cruise control, cigarette
Lighter & right side Parking light (note: the same bulb operates the turn
signal and that is working).
1) I have no horns, I checked all the fuses that the book tells me about
and I took the horns out and they tested ok.
2) The cruise control when I push the on button I get nothing which
normally would light up on dash.
3) I get no power to the cigarette lighter
4) The right side parking light does not work... I got a new bulb and put
that in but same thing happens... that bulb controls the parking light and
the turn signal... the turn signal works but not the parking light.
5) Oh lastly, my AIR BAG light came on a few weeks ago and has been on
constant ever since.... this did this some months ago but went out.
I'm thinking there are fuses somewhere that the book does not tell you
about... Any help would be greatly appreciated.