2005 Dodge Caravan "drifts" to the right

This vehicle drifts to the right when you let go of the gas and is showing wear & tare on one tire even tho the tires have been rotated and the right PSI is in them.

Vehicle only has 11,000 miles. I have had 3 Dodge Dealers look at it as well as an indepedant dealer and not getting any answers.

Dealer one - Claims nothing wrong and that the car is engineered to drift to the right made so people who fall asleep behind the wheel hit side of road and not oncoming traffic (find this hard to accept).

Dealer two- Claims tires checked & placed vehicle on the rack and tires good and alignment is right on specs.

Dealer three- Claims tires needed to be rotated (probably bec they saw the wear & tare on one side one of the tires)and vehicle needs alignment.

Independant Dealer- All tire & rims checked. Placed vehicle on alignment machine and vehicle is within specs.

Any ideas? This is my 6th Dodge vehicle and I have never had this issue(s/airbag, windshield wipers, seat belts etc) very dis-appointed with Dodge at this point. :mad:

Reply to
Gabriella02