AWD Pacifica and Grand Caravan?

Does the AWD Grand Caravan use the same transmission and coupling system as the AWD Pacifica?

Reply to
D&LBusch

One in the same. The Pacifica is on the same platform as the Caravan.

Reply to
CopperTop

Reply to
D&LBusch

Probably depends on the beach. The beach I'm used to is on the Outer Banks of NC - there the problem I would see is ground clearance - some places in soft sand, the ruts get pretty deep. That said, I don't know what kind of ground clearance the pacifica has, but I don't think you could safely get a caravan out to the beach in NC. If you could get it past the deep ruts, I would think it would be ok.

Wesley

Reply to
Wesley

To cross soft sand you can lower the air pressure in your tires to give you better traction. Carry a portable air compressor to air back up before going back on the road.

Sarge

Reply to
Sarge